Call: 02 8404 7102

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages
Filter by Categories

I’m looking to purchase a unit, do I need a pest & building report?

A purchaser of a strata title property should apply for a strata records inspection report and if that discloses any building condition issues then a pest and building report may be necessary.

Comments are closed.

Call Us