Call: 02 8404 7102

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages
Filter by Categories

What do I need before selling my property?

You need to find an agent and sign an agency agreement. We can recommend good agents in most areas. Then you need to instruct us to draw up a draft Contract for sale. We will have a number of questions to ask, so that we can prepare the contract.

Comments are closed.

Call Us