Call: 02 8404 7102

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages
Filter by Categories

Who informs council, Sydney water & the owners corporation (strata purchases)?

At settlement we hand over a Notice of Sale which is lodged at the NSW Land and Property Information office with the title documents. This will result in the Valuer General, Water Board, and Council automatically receiving notice of your sale or purchase. If purchasing, notices will come to the address which you tell us to nominate.

Comments are closed.

Call Us