Complete Conveyancing Solutions for Buying Property in Sydney or other areas of NSW
Looking to move away from renting to owning your own piece of property? Maybe you’re looking to upgrade or downsize your current home due to circumstances? Or maybe you’re looking to diversify your investments and purchase an investment property? Whatever your reasons for wanting to buy property our expert team of conveyancing solicitors in Sydney will be able to help make the process easy and stress free.
If you are buying property in New South Wales, property conveyancers can finalise the sale in a quick and stress free manner. You can be sure that our Sydney based conveyancers and solicitors can achieve this for you. Our conveyancing team will not only be there throughout your buying process but will also supply the following conveyancing services:
- Ensure that all of your legal rights are protected
- Ensure that you get title to what you have purchased
- Investigate issues affecting the property
- Prepare legal documents to ensure transfer of title into your name
- Calculate financial adjustments including rates, water and body corporate levies
- Co-ordinate banks, solicitors and agents to ensure settlement occurs
- Effect settlement on your behalf
- Commit to keeping you informed on how the conveyance is progressing
- Preparation of notice of disposition and forward to council and appropriate authorities to advise of change of ownership
For more information on property purchase call us on 02 8404 7102 or complete the request form.
Buying Property FAQs
How much notice do you need to review a contract when buying property?
Generally, we have a quick turnaround for this however it's best to phone us and ensure we will be able to review the contract within the period you need us to.
I am looking at buying multiple properties; do you charge a fee to review the contract every time?
Yes, we charge a fee per contract. Please speak to us about reviewing multiple contracts and we will see how we can assist.
What type of points need considering in a purchase contract?
There are several items we speak to you about such as cooling-off periods, deposits, settlement periods and more.
Can I deal with you by phone/email or do I need to physically come in when looking at buying property?
We deal with a number of clients by phone, email, Zoom and there is generally no need for a face to face meeting.