Call: 02 8404 7102

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages
Filter by Categories

Do I need insurance?

Unless taking occupation prior to settlement, your insurance needs to start from the date of settlement. Make sure that your mortgagee is noted on the policy. Strata title properties are a little different. The owners corporation holds insurance for the building. You only need insurance for your individual unit.

Comments are closed.

Call Us